Branding | Packaging | BTL | Digital Media
Designed in New York, USA and targeted at urban professionals, the B&C grooming products (Shower Gel, Shampoos, Conditioners, After-Shave, Moisturisers and so on) cater to both male and female customers of the population. Introduced to fill the need-gap of luxury grooming product gifting kits. The products are today sold in solitary / combos and kit formats, exclusively on online shopping portals such as Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa. Enrich Salons being the sole physical entity selling B&C products at its Salons across India.
“India’s grooming habits are, broadly stating, limited to the use of soaps and shampoos. An occasional perfume, a good after-shave lotion, sunscreen et-al being rare exceptions for the urban professionals. “
Our aim is disrupt and radicalise this mundane behaviour of an individual which is the hardest to break.
The challenge for B&C was not just to break into the luxury grooming products’ market, create massive awareness among the TG, but also radicalize urban India’s grooming habits while conjuring up a trust for a new, high-involvement brand.
A vivid yet fluid brand aesthetic was created to scale across platforms and applications.
BRYAN & CANDY WEBSITE
A regularly updated blog that posted relevant and intriguing content. The blogs generated a significant buzz, reaching the TG in a very personal way.
Multiplatform campaign ran for a month – from Sept 2017 to Oct 2017
• Campaign generated visibility of ~2 million online & offline users
• Digital + physical creative approach was loved by TG unanimously
• There were around 28,000 people talking about our Facebook page
• The Bryan & Candy website traffic increased three times
• Females responded especially well to the campaign
• Around 60/month leads generated with ~12,000 viral impressions
• Instagram fit the aesthetic requirement perfectly
• Leveraging Instagram boosted brand reach immensely
copyright © 2019. Ambest Brand Communication Agency.